Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Staging info arrives

So today I got my staging information.  It has the info on staging in Philly, flight info to Armenia, packing info, a fun cd with useful things for what I will be doing, and more paperwork to complete.   I posted this on the yahoo site that I got my so that the other A-16's (Armenia group 16-the 16th group to go) can keep an eye out for their packets.  Some of them have responded so thats exciting.

Packing----------
I'm not only packing to leave, I am also packing as if I was moving out.  My mom pointed out that it should not be that hard as I only live in a room.  True....but I am also trying to down size with the thoughts of "will I need this when I return as I will be 26?"  Crazy!!!!  I have made a pile of all the close I want to bring.  I will go through this pile probably three more times.  I never realized how much I like cloths until I started to pack.  Bad, very bad.  I think I will hold off buying anything here in Vegas since I will be in Ohio for a whole month.  I say this now, but we'll see if I will follow this in the next week and a half. 

I will be in Cali for a couple of days to see the Pooks and hopefully my best friend.   Thats where I am today.  


No comments: