Saturday, April 19, 2008

Two Weeks to Ohio, Six to Staging

Hello everyone, I am using this site to share my experience through the Peace Corps.  I have blogged on another site, but I don't see all of my friends using that site.  I think this one will be more assessable to the majority.

I am currently an invitee, I have not been sworn in yet so I can not say I am a Peace Corps Volunteer yet.  I will have to pass some test, mainly a language test after Post Service Training(PST).  I will be going to Armenia in the beginning of June 2008.  I am still waiting on my Staging information.  It has been suggested that we will be going to Philly. I have never been so I am excited.

Yesterday was my last day at work,  I am now unemployed.  USVI really out did themselves.  So much love and kindness.  I will truly miss them but know I have their support.  I can't wait to hear all the great things that will be happening there while I am going.  Everyone there is like family to me and to do great work for some many homeless veterans.  

I have two weeks to pack, say goodbye to all my friends and family on the west coast before I fly to Ohio for a month to spend time with my parents.  It'll go by fast, probably to fast.  

No comments: