Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back from Cali on my way to Ohio

Well I just got back from my three day stay visiting the Pooks and my dear friend Audra.   Before that was my goodbye party her in Vegas.  Both events were great.  Good food and great company.  I will miss everyone so much.  

Some notes I want to share:
When did the slow lane for trucks become a passing lane? When did the carpool lane become a truck lane?  Also there comes a point in every ex-Californians life when you realize you will miss aspects but you will never move back.  The greenness, the quick ( I use the word lightly) access to the beach and the friends you have there will be missed. On the other hand,  I will not miss the traffic, the smog, or the large amount of people. 

Its crazy three more days in Vegas.  To much stuff to do not enough time I feel.  Sigh....

I have my flight info to Philly where staging will be.  Just a month until I begin training.  To think just a year ago I started the application process.  

No comments: