Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It starts tomorrow---

Ok so I leave for Philly for three days and then I'm off for Armenia.  I will be meeting the other invitees and we will be starting our new chapters.  Crazy that it has finally come, it was a year ago I started to take the steps toward this dream and now it will become real.  No longer will I be just reading blogs but one writing them.  

Ohio has been great.  Loved the time with my mom and seeing her new life out here.  It has been nice to kinda have this intermission between my old life and new.  Very relaxing and a time to center myself.   

Las Vegas Friends and Family, I have missed you and will continue to do so.  I haven't decided if I miss the 100+ degree weather or not.  

He is my mailing address while I am in PST.  I will be there for a good four months before I get my permanent address. 

Debra Truchon 

House of Culture

K. Demirchyan Square

2501 Charentsavan

Armenia


It should take about a week for things to arrive there.  My e-mail is debbie_truchon@yahoo.com.  

Please fill free to send things and or write.  It will be great to hear from everyone.  My next entry should be from Armenia!! :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what will you be doing in Armenia?

Did you get my email with my friend's info? She's super cool..don't know how far it is from where she lives to where you live.

Love love, me (Robin)