Monday, May 12, 2008

Ohio two'ish weeks to go...





So I have been in Ohio a week now....it has been good, physical labor did not start until today.  Mom gave me a week to adjust.  We have traveled some, we went to Geneva, Erie PA to go to Target, German Village in Columbus Ohio and all over Conneaut.  It has been great.  For all my friends in Vegas, did you know that flowers grow from the ground and in trees?  Its amazing what water can do if you have some.  Conneaut is small but beautiful.  My moms house is great.  It's been Mini(my replacement), mom and I.  
My mom and I met up with the Scoles in German Village.  Poor Cory was injured with all the excitement of getting to see me one last time.  He managed to pull a neck muscle while turning left.  He had to get two shoots in the you know what.  He does not like to talk about it, but hey he felt nooooo pain afterwords.   He's a real trouper.  It was great to see them one last time before I fly out.  
I'm slowly practicing Armenian.  It's hard.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a funny post! flowers do grow from the ground...even if you put "followers" I was like, hmm...is someone stalking her? then I made the connection.
you look beautiful, and Tika looks so pretty, too....poor Cory's you know what! Love, Robin